Troy Taylor shares
his journey from writing the first of 118 books in 1993 to his
successful Haunted America Tours and the upcoming 20th
Anniversary Haunted America Conference on June 24th -
25th 2016! Visit BigSeance.com for more info!
Pssst... Want to leave voice
feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
In this episode:
- I’m headed to Troy Taylor's Haunted America
Conference this summer! 2:23
- What led to Troy writing the first of 118 books in 1993, his
website in 1995, the Haunted America Tours, and how the first
Haunted America conference got started back in 1997.
- What can we expect from the 20th Anniversary
Haunted America Conference in Alton, Illinois this summer! (Rene
Kruse, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Sarah Soderlund, Scotty Roberts,
Sherri Brake, Alan Brown, Luke Naliborski, April Slaughter, Keith
- After Hours Activities at the
conference (The Necromanteum: Black Mirror Scrying to Contact the
Dead, Psychic Protection, Speaking with the Dead Séance, Alton
Hauntings Tours, Ghost Hunt at McPike Mansion, Ghost Hunt at the
First Unitarian Church, Masquerade
- Some of Troy’s favorite haunted
spots in Alton, Illinois.
- Tickets for the conference are
still available! 24:46
- Other projects and events coming
- What Troy thinks about spirit
communication and some of the popular tools used in paranormal
- Outside of history and the
paranormal, what kind of nerd is Troy Taylor?
- Are you planning on attending the
conference this summer? Let me know!
- Some Shoutouts and Listener
- Have you subscribed? Could you please help to
introduce the show to a few new paranerds?
- Easter Egg Outtake (An accident, I
For more on Troy Taylor
and the Haunted America Conference:
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
page! Call the show at (775) 583-5563
(or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a
future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, or Stitcher!