Guiley, leading expert in the paranormal and metaphysical
field, shares her latest research on the Ouija, paranormal
research, and why we need to know about the Djinn. Visit
BigSeance.com for more info!
Pssst... Want to leave voice
feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
In this episode:
- A clip of an interview with
Patrick Keller, circa. 1981.
- Please welcome Rosemary Ellen
Guiley to the parlor! 4:00
- Her favorite part of being
Rosemary Ellen Guiley! 8:47
- Choosing projects and the research
that is involved. 10:39
- Ouija Gone Wild, The
Zozo phenomenon, and the unfortunate demonization of the Ouija
- Rosemary’s advice for the person
who gets no activity from the Ouija board.
- I have a lot of questions for
Rosemary about the Djinn and The Djinn
Connection! What are they? Why do we need to pay
attention to this topic?
- Rosemary on her favorite spirit
communication tools. 28:55
- Ghost Box
- Black Mirror Scrying
- Dowsing Rods
- The human being is the best paranormal tool of all. Too much
emphasis is placed on the devices.
- Psychics vs. science in paranormal
research. "It is a mistake to shut the door on the
paraphysical, on the psychic, in the mistaken notion that it makes
you more credible."
- Be finely attuned to the
environment you’re investigation!
- The “personal experience”.
- Apparently Rosemary is NOT a nerd!
- Keep up with and follow Rosemary
Ellen Guiley! 44:36
- Don’t forget to vote daily for The
Big Séance Podcast under the Science and Medicine category at
- BONUS - More of Patrick's 1981
For more on
Rosemary Ellen Guiley
Dr. Edgar Mitchell Foundation for
Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE)
Coming soon! Strange Dimensions with Rosemary
Ellen Guiley on KGRA radio!
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at
(775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to
include your voice feedback in a future show.
Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn
Radio, Stitcher, or Google Play