UK medium, Claire Broad, shares stories of
Whitefeather, her spirit guide. Learn how she developed her
mediumship starting at the age of four! Claire paints a picture of
the development circle, and explains why she thinks mediumship
should be dealt with like a science. Visit BigSeance.com for more
you looking for the SpeakPipe
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- Meet Claire Broad
- Childhood and early mediumship experiences
- Can you smell YOUR spirit guide?
- Whitefeather, Claire's spirit guide
- The road to mediumship
- Evidence of the survival of consciousness
- Claire's story of being healed by Whitefeather
- Native Americans, snakes, and healing
- How do you connect with your spirit guide?
- Patience 45:53
- Learning more about Merlin, my spirit guide
- Claire on development circles and working on your
- Mediums are like plumbers. Some are good. Some are
not so good. 56:50
- The physical phenomena that Claire experiences in
her work 1:01:16
- Evidence based mediumship
- Encouraging scientific minds, and using science with
- What kind of NERD is Claire?
- Upcoming events for Claire!
- International Podcast Day is September 30th!
- Shout outs and some listener feedback!
A psychic artist's impression of
Whitefeather, Claire's spirit guide.
For more on Claire or to book a reading,
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
page! Call the show at
(775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your
voice feedback in a future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by subscribing, rating, and
reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn
Radio, or Stitcher! Also, check out BigSéance.com!