Do you meditate? If so, do you
struggle with things like focus, finding the time, or falling
asleep? Are you interested in learning how to meditate?
Morgan Dix of AboutMeditation.com and the OneMind
Meditation Podcast shares some of his experiences and offers tips!
Visit BigSeance.com for more info!
Pssst... Want to leave voice
feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
- Some Listener
- Thanks to Carrie, Jenn, Paul
Prosperie, Jenny, and Jaclyn for reaching out!
- Some shoutouts go out to the
Twitterverse to Madhuri, Chris, and Jana!
- Also, through Twitter I found out
that Heather from the popular CraftLit
Podcast has been listening to The Big Séance. Thank you,
- Big thanks goes to Cheesy_dork and
Kpappo for the kind reviews in iTunes!
- Death, transition, and how
meditation relates to the paranormal and the spiritual.
- As a little kid, Morgan remembers
trying to imagine non-existence or not being.
- Patrick’s “spiritual shift” and
when he moved on from fearing death.
- The FAQs of meditation. How do we
know if we’re doing it right? How do I quiet my mind? What should
be happening? What technique should I use?
- What exactly is happening when we
meditate? Are we communicating with our Higher Self? Awareness and
meditation with and without an anchor.
Back to our conversation with Morgan
- Being able to meditate without
falling asleep! It took Morgan 8 years to master it!
- What are the ways we meditate
without even knowing it?
- Podcasts and books inspire Morgan!
For more on Morgan and
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at (775)
583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice
feedback in a future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn
Radio, or Stitcher!