Marla Martenson, a
professional matchmaker, embarked on a spiritual journey to
enlightenment, and it all started with a Buddha statue. Plus, have
you ever been beaten by bamboo? (On purpose?!) Marla has! Plenty of
Ouija discussion in this episode as well. Visit BigSeance.com for more info.
Pssst... Want to leave voice
feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
- Quick report on Kansas City Paracon
and my paranormal investigation of the Alexander Majors House in
Kansas City with Denise Seah.
- Thank you Lana Carbon for the very
special victorian seance talking board!
- Meet Marla Martenson!
- Will there be another book as Marla
continues her spiritual journey?
- Patrick’s similar journey and
experiencing burnout, plus Marla’s early ouija board experiences.
- Marla with Karen A. Dahlman and the
Women of Ouija 21:50
- Putting the Ouija board away for a
while due to low energy attachments.
- The bamboo beating story!
- Haunted places, other paranormal
tools, and keeping it “lite”.
- Marla is a certified life force
energy healer, Reiki practitioner, and crystal
- Take the Big Seance Selfie
For More on Marla
Marla on YouTube (Cosmic
Marla on Facebook
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at
(775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to
include your voice feedback in a future show.
Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn
Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and