Mar 16, 2017
Patrick chats in the parlor with
and Ty Gowen from Haunt ME, the
paranormal web series. Get a sneak peek at Season 4, which drops on
May 1st! Plus, hear about the use of tarot and altars in paranormal
investigations, and some of the haunts from the great state of
Maine! Visit BigSeance.com for more info!
Pssst... Want to leave voice
feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
- A brief introduction to Haunt ME.
Season 4 will be released on May 1, 2017.
- Pouring tea AND coffee for Katie
Webb and Ty Gowen. 5:03
- The web series genre and how the
production of Haunt ME is so amazing without a big fancy network or
production company. 6:33
- The growth and honesty of the Haunt
ME team! 10:54
- The rest of the Haunt ME team and
the story of how they were pulled together.
- Ty is the team’s "tech analyst",
Katie is the “occultist”. And more about the roles of the other two
team members. 19:10
- How is Haunt ME funded? Is there a
tech crew behind the scenes?
- ME = Maine. Get it?
- Talking to Katie about spirit
communication, and using tarot and altars in paranormal
investigations. Also, crystals and potions!
- Ty’s journey of accepting and
adopting Katie's magic, and more on the legend of Seguin Island.
- Stories and experiences from the
Seguin Island investigation, as well as the Greater Rumford
Community Center (GRCC) from Season 3, Episodes 1 and 2. 35:45
- Does Katie recommend the Ouija
board? Also, pendulums and more on tarot.
- Ty’s favorite tools and other tech,
plus Patrick gets goose bumps with Ty's philosophy of using tech to
reach out in paranormal investigations.
- Advice to young people looking to
get into the field of the paranormal. Plus Katie explains her views
on the Ouija board. 49:24
- The Haunt ME rating scale.
- Another cool Ouija story and a
- More on haunted locations in Maine,
and why are some of the locations untouchable?
- How to support the efforts of Haunt
- More about what’s coming up in
Season 4! Sounds like we’re going to get to see Greg and Dana
Newkirk, Chip Coffey, and Grant Wilson this season!
- A special dedicated #Paranerd
- The Selfie Outtake
For more on Haunt
Haunt ME on Facebook
Haunt ME on Instagram
Haunt ME on YouTube
Ty on Twitter: @Unrefined_Ty
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at (775)
583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your
voice feedback in a future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more information.
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio.