host of The Paranormal Podcast, on the inspiration to create and
produce his popular Jim Harold's Campfire podcast, and a sneak peek
at a few of the stories from his recently released book,
True Ghost Stories: Jim Harold's Campfire Volume
5! Visit BigSeance.com for more info.
Pssst... Want to leave voice feedback? Use
the SpeakPipe Link!
- Some updates: Facebook LIVE,
Patrick’s stay at Lemp Mansion, Patrick’s Halloween Altar, and stay
tuned for the Halloween Seance 2016. Visit The Big Seance Parlor on
- After the early success of The
Paranormal Podcast, Jim created the Jim Harold’s Campfire podcast,
which has also been a huge success!
- The unseen hand that seems to
sometimes mysteriously produce the Campfire podcast!
- Jim’s recent compliments. The Jim
Harold's Campfire podcast seems to be popular among law
- Some recent stories from the
podcast: A Haunted Hotel, Me and Mrs. Jones
- How does Jim determine what stories
go in a book? 21:36
- The Fire Marshall Car
- Are the Campfire stories true?
- What has Jim learned about how
people experience or share their paranormal experiences?
- Jim’s very first podcast interview
and what he was thinking.
- Thank you, Jim Harold!
- Outtakes & Paranerd Hashtag
For more on Jim
Jim's Author Page on
Jim Harold's Campfire Podcast on
iTunes or iOS Podcast App
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at
(775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to
include your voice feedback in a future show.
Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn
Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and