Jun 15, 2017
Author Crystal Hope
Reed discusses the many challenges that one might deal
with when learning to live with a developing psychic, plus her
book, How to Live with a Psychic: Your Guide for Maintaining a
Happy Relationship when Someone You Love Gets Weird, which may
be one of the only books written from this perspective. Visit
BigSeance.com for more info.
In this episode:
- Voice Feedback from Amber
- Welcome, Crystal Hope Reed!
- Crystal and her husband are both
psychic (HOW FUN!), but she refers to him as the “major psychic”.
- Common Challenges, such as
- “Until it becomes integrated
into their life, your partner might seem obsessed with the idea of
the paranormal.” --Crystal Hope Reed. The challenge of
redirection of focus and interest
- When unexplainable things start to
happen around the house.
- Opting out of the relationship, or
going all in. 23:12
- When paranormal activity happens,
you shouldn’t be afraid, BUT…
- Developing secret hand signals or
sign language for you and your partner.
- The sensitive topic of mental
health and differentiating between being “psychic” and being
- The importance of being open to and
accepting of the experience
- “The new standard is to
incorporate metaphysical work into an otherwise normal
life.” -- Crystal Hope Reed. Getting clear about the
lifestyle of modern day mystics, and considering giving up the day
job for a new psychic career.
- Question from Lana and John from
the Big Seance Parlor: Do you ever use your
abilities while in, or to avoid, an argument? Plus, what is
“thought sharing?" 29:40
- Everyone has psychic ability!
- How to find and contact Crystal
- Listener Feedback!
on Crystal Hope Reed:
Crystal Hope Reed on Facebook
Amazon link to Crystal's book, How to Live with a Psychic: Your
Guide for Maintaining a Happy Relationship when Someone You Love
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at
(775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to
include your voice feedback in a future show.
Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn
Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and