In an upcoming
episode of Syfy's 10th season of Ghost
Hunters, T.A.P.S. visits a
city I love and know well -- St. Charles, Missouri. I've been
waiting patiently for this special episode, and I'll give you a
heads up on the locations and stories you're likely to see. Also,
check out "Ghosts
of St. Charles", a great
book by Michael Henry! Visit BigSeance.com for show
Are you looking for the SpeakPipe
In this episode:
- Listener Feedback from "Karen from down at the lake"
- Surprise! It's a bonus episode!
- Have a question? Want to share listener feedback? Visit
call the feedback line at (775) 583-5563.
- On Wednesday, September 16, Syfy's Ghost Hunters will air an
episode featuring historic Main Street in St. Charles, MO, a city I
love and know well. It is the fourth episode in the highly
anticipated 10th season, and is titled "Over My Dead Body".
- In this episode of The Big Séance Podcast, I'll highlight the
locations and stories that are likely to be featured in the
upcoming Ghost Hunters episode. For historical information and
background of the locations, I'll refer to Michael Henry's book,
"Ghosts of St. Charles". Michael also has a site called
StCharlesGhosts.com, where you
can find information about the ghost tours that he leads in St.
- I purchased my copy of Ghosts of St. Charles from Main Street
Books, a super cute
bookstore that just happens to be next door to one of the locations
likely to be featured on Syfy. The bookstore has its own history as
well. You can find Main
Street Books on Facebook, where they're very
active. Check them out! 4:53
- A REALLY brief history of St. Charles, MO.
- Elijah Lovejoy, Ebenezer Curtis, and the upstairs apartment in
the Goellner's Printing building.
- Dengler's Tobacco in the "Old Farmer's Home"
- The spirit of Mollie at the Millstream Restaurant and Bar
- The lost graveyard at the city park next to Lewis and Clark's
- The Mother-in-Law House and the ghost of Christina.
- Michael Henry's official viewing party is planned for 8pm
Central on September 16, at Llewelyn's Pub on Main Street. He'll
have copies of his book, "Ghosts of St. Charles", on hand.
- Some early thoughts on the new season of Ghost Hunters (Season
- Watch "Over My Dead Body", featuring the hauntings of historic
St. Charles, Missouri, and send me your thoughts!
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
page! Call the show at
(775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your
voice feedback in a future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by subscribing, rating, and
reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn
Radio, or Stitcher! Also, check out BigSéance.com!