Jun 1, 2017
Patrick sits down for a chat
with old friend and Intuitive Personal Development Mentor,
on Dreams, Dream Interpretation, and her other work at InMySacredSpace.com. Plus, she interprets a
fascinating dream for a listener! Visit BigSeance.com for more info.
- Welcome, Ashley Riley!
- Ashley’s an old friend going back
to the beginning of my blogging days.
- Some background on Ashley, her
journey, and her intuitive abilities
- So much content for the spiritually
- She uses dream interpretation,
tarot, and numerology to help you grow spiritually.
- Working with dreams and developing
the skills to remember them
- How do we know when our dream is
just processing our daily events, and when we’re having a much more
significant or paranormal dream?
- Superconscious and Subconscious
- Experiences of reading in your
dreams, recurring dreams, and some of our crazy funny dreams.
- How are dreams related to Jungian
archetypes and the tarot?
- Symbolism, dream dictionaries, and
interesting entries 33:44
- Past life dreams and what it could
mean when you die in your dreams?
- Being naked in public (in your
dream) and dreaming about going back to school
- Ashley interprets Patrick’s dream
of going back to middle school and getting a message from a
mysterious woman. 43:32
- Ashley interprets a very
interesting dream from our paranerd friend, Natalia.
- Natalia has a chance to respond
after her dream interpretation
- See you in two weeks, where instead
of talking of BEING psychic, we’ll be talking about how to LIVE
with a psychic, with my guest Crystal Hope Reed!
- Paranerd Hashtag!
links for Ashley
Online Dream Interpretation
In My Sacred Space on Facebook
@InMySacredSpace on Twitter
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at
(775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to
include your voice feedback in a future show.
Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn
Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and