Psychic Medium Chip
Coffey tells it like it is! Plus, waiting 9 years for a
sign from his mother from the Afterlife, Psychic Kids, Paranormal
State, disbelievers, communicating with celebrities, and why he is
NOT Saint Chip of Georgia! Visit BigSeance.com for more info!
Pssst... Want to leave voice
feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
- I finally cracked Chip Coffey!
Thanks to those paranerds who contributed questions for this
- When did Chip first know about his
gift? What were those early experiences?
- Do you ever stop developing your
psychic or mediumistic abilities?
- Becoming a professional psychic
medium, and Chip’s time with Paranormal State!
- Chip Coffey’s Psychic Kids!
- How does Chip keep grounded and
- When a medium needs a medium, who
do you go to? 22:23
- When you sense a haunting in a
- Skeptics (disbelievers) and keeping
a positive attitude! 27:04
- The internet and Wikipedia is
infested with skeptics. 31:27
- A love for animals.
- Some of Chip’s most moving
- Chip’s book, Growing Up Psychic,
and tips on what parents should do if you have a psychic kid.
- Could some of the experience I’m
having mean I am developing psychic abilities? How do I develop
- Your words can either help or hurt,
wound or heal. 46:09
- Communicating with celebrities
(John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Frank
Sinatra, Jr.) 49:10
- Is it wrong to attempt
communication with someone soon after they die?
- Patrick reflects on his question
for Roberta Grimes about having a personal plan for after death
communication. Cross over first! Come back to visit later!
- Chip waited 9 years to get a sign
from his mother from the Afterlife.
- What kind of nerd is Chip Coffey
outside of the paranormal and being a psychic?
- Chip is NOT Saint Chip of Georgia!
- What’s coming up for Chip? Also,
private readings. Check out ChipCoffey.com.
- Easter Egg (A laugh with Chip
Coffey is great for the soul!)
For more on Chip
Chip Coffey on Facebook
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at
(775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to
include your voice feedback in a future show.
Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn
Radio, Stitcher, Google Play