Patrick's presentation from Troy
Taylor's American Hauntings Fall Festival, Becoming a
Paranerd: A Brief Tour Through My Paranormal World.
Plus 15 Reasons to Befriend a Paranormal Nerd Today! Visit
for more info.
Pssst... Want to leave voice
feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
- A Special
Announcement! Mark your calendars,
because Karen A. Dahlman, along with her board partner Rodney, will
be joining me LIVE once again, but this time for a seance for the
Halloween season on October 14th at 7pm Central Time. Go to
BigSeance.com/LIVE for more details!
- A road trip to Jacksonville, Illinois to speak at
Troy Taylor’s American Haunting’s Fall Festival.
- The audio of my
presentation, titled Becoming a Paranerd: A Brief Tour Through
My Paranormal World 13:09
- Do you know what a podcast is?
- It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to
talk about in this presentation.
- The beginnings of me becoming a paranerd and my
“Spiritual Shift" 19:10
- It all started with a paranormal tv show and a book.
(Early seasons of Ghost Hunters, and Ghosts Among
Us by James Van Praagh) 23:45
- More on my obsession with books.
- The Paranormal Podcast with Jim Harold
- Forming Missouri Spirit Seekers, my own paranormal
investigation team 31:20
- The beginnings of The Big Seance as a
- My final thoughts at the end of the presentation.
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
page! Call the show at (775) 583-5563
(or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a
future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio.