Mar 3, 2017
Do you collect crystals? Do you
really know about the power of each stone? Do you keep them under
your pillow? Patrick has a nerdy conversation with Nicholas
Pearson, author of The Seven Archetypal Stones: Their
Spiritual Powers and Teachings. Visit BigSeance.com
for more info.
Pssst... Want to leave voice
feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
- Voice Feedback from Eden
- Viola Davis’ Oscar Acceptance
- Welcome to the parlor, Nicholas
- The best crystals for a seance
- Nicholas is the author of
Stones: Their Spiritual Powers
and Teachings and Crystals for Karmic Healing:
Transform Your Future by Releasing Your Past.
- Keeping one foot in science and one
in the spiritual world. 8:45
- A love for the mineral kingdom: How
it all began. 10:05
- Writing to connect with all types
of readers. 12:55
- Using meditation with your stones.
- A brief summary of the seven
archetypal stones. 16:02
- How old are crystals and how long
does it take to form? 25:08
- Does science back up the power and
energy behind the crystals?
- Does a larger crystal contain more
energy than a smaller crystal?
- Do the energies of some crystals
fight each other? 32:29
- Should you keep your crystals under
your pillow? 35:17
- The best crystal to hang around
your neck when you work with middle school students.
- Patrick’s Himalayan Salt Lamp
- What crystal do citizens of the US
need to keep close to them in the current tense political climate?
- Using crystals with Reiki and the
healing arts. 44:04
- Future books, what’s coming up for
Nicholas, and how to connect with him!
- An iTunes Review and Listener
Feedback! SO MUCH FEEDBACK recently! Thank you!
more on Nicholas Pearson
Amazon Author Page
TheLuminousPearl.com (Coming Soon!)
Luminous Pearl on Instagram
Luminous Pearl on Facebook
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
page! Call the show at (775) 583-5563
(or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a
future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio.