Aug 10, 2017
Grant Wilson of
Syfy's Ghost Hunters joins Patrick to discuss the TAPS influence on
the world and the paranormal community. Join us for a very special
100th episode! Visit BigSeance.com for more info!
- Grant Wilson has been on Patrick's
bucket list of guests for quite a while now! He is co-founder of The Atlantic Paranormal
Society (TAPS), and an original cast member and Co-Producer of
Syfy's Ghost Hunters.
- Pour the tea and please welcome
Grant Wilson to the parlor!
- Of all the drinks Grant could have
chosen here in the parlor. Water?!
- The reason why Patrick was so
excited to talk to Grant!
- He’s still investigating the
paranormal. Plus early paranormal experiences.
- Creating, producing, and filming
Syfy’s Ghost Hunters! 6:52
- Different investigation styles and
being in it to help people. The downside of a tech based
investigation style. 8:45
- Music, Star Wars, Lord of the
Rings, and Board Games. Grant’s current nerdy passions. And he’s
the Art Director and Co-Founder of Rather Dashing
- The influence of over a decade of
TAPS and Ghost Hunters in the field of paranormal investigation.
- The production and what Grant has
to say about how he was portrayed on the show.
- Flaming skulls and blood fonts. How
Grant met Jason Hawes. 19:50
- Para-drama, story, and those early
seasons of Ghost Hunters.
- Remember the TAPS trailer
- “They don’t want us here.”
The emotional and powerful first televised episode of Season 1,
filmed in a family’s home in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
- Should investigators reveal all of
their findings? Or should you approach it more carefully?
- Stress and life on the road. Grant
makes the decision to leave Ghost Hunters.
- “That freakin’ made me about
crap my pants.” Name the location and season of this famous
Grant Wilson quote! Fort Mifflin from Season 4.
- Amazing paranormal experiences at
the Bird Cage Theatre. 37:20
- “Of course I’m here. Where are
you?” One of Patrick’s favorite episodes, and the amazing EVP
of the princess at the Mount Washington
- Getting “hit, punched, grabbed,
slapped, scratched, pushed by things you can’t see." The
Friar’s Club in New York.
- Which past team member is likely to
leave due to being scared? Who’s the first to pull a prank?
- The way of the Samurai. Grant’s
evolution of using paranormal tools and technology.
- Analog vs. digital audio recorders.
- A question and a call for advice
regarding reading in dreams.
- A special request. For Episode
101, I’d love to hear from you
regarding your favorite episodes, favorite moments, favorite guest,
best Spectral Edition… anything that comes to mind. You could email
those thoughts, drop them in the Big Seance Parlor on Facebook, or
even record your voice with Speakpipe. Learn how to do that by visiting BigSeance.com/feedback.
- #Paranerd Hashtag
For more on Grant
Grant Wilson Albums on iTunes
Grant on Facebook
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at (775)
583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include
your voice feedback in a future show. Visit BigSéance.com for
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by subscribing
to the show on Apple Podcasts, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio.