Amy Bruni and
Adam Berry, America's favorite TV Ghost Hunters,
talk with Patrick Keller about their new project, Kindred
Spirits on TLC. Plus their favorite paranormal tools, what
makes them nerds, and putting a conspiracy theory to rest! Visit
for more info!
Pssst... Want to leave voice
feedback? Use the SpeakPipe Link!
- Welcome Amy Bruni and Adam Berry!
- What do you drink when you’re
sitting in a séance parlor?
- Do Amy and Adam have any control
over the content we see in Kindred Spirits?
- What you can expect to experience
in the upcoming premiere episode!
- It’s just Amy and Adam. They really
do everything! 12:46
- That fine line between what a
client or homeowner needs to know and what they maybe shouldn’t
- So how many of the hauntings end up
being due to kindred spirits?
- The stress of investigating,
researching, and filming.
- What are the coolest parts of being
Amy and Adam that we don’t get to
- Outside of the paranormal, what
kind of nerds are Amy and Adam? …oh and candles!
- Favorite paranormal tools and tech!
- The Ovilus 5, the Spirit Box, and
bringing it back to the basics.
- Getting a paranormal education from
TV shows. 39:50
- Amy and Kris Williams were an
awesome paranormal duo before Adam was in the picture.
- A new day for paranormal TV!
Kindred Spirits premieres October 21st at 10/9c on TLC!
For more Amy
Kindred Spirits on TLC
Amy on Twitter: @amybruni
Amy on Facebook
Adam on Twitter: @AdamJBerry
Adam on Facebook
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
page! Call the show at (775) 583-5563
(or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a
future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Google Play Music, and iHeart Radio.