Psychic Medium Kristy Robinett shares inspiring
true stories from her book, It's a Wonderful Afterlife.
Also, advice for young people growing up psychic, Halloween, and a
great story about "The Rubberband Man". Oh... and a squirrel. Visit
for show notes.
Pssst... Are you looking for the SpeakPipe
In this episode:
- Episode Preview :00
- A Heads up for this episode 1:55
- Introducing Kristy Robinett 4:25
- The Squirrel makes her first appearance
- Crazy week for Kristy 7:17
- How does she do it? 9:07
- Growing up a psychic medium
- Advice for young people growing up psychic (and their parents)
- Story: Do ghosts eat bananas?
- Kristy uses all of the “Claires” in her mediumship
- What can people do to open up to receiving messages from passed
loved ones? 19:57
- Is it okay to be a little skeptic?
- Putting her psychic skills to the test
- Helping people who fear death
- Having faith about what lies ahead. Is there really an “Other
- Communication through music - the fascinating story of “The
Rubberband Man” 31:37
- Spirit Communication Tools 35:53
- Yep. The squirrel is still there. Also, butterflies and other
signs from our loved ones. 38:08
- Preview of upcoming Halloween episodes
- Funny iTunes Review and Homework Update! (Thanks,
- Kristy and Halloween! 46:10
- Does the veil thin around Halloween?
- Secret Medium Societies in the White House? The Fox sisters
were the Kardashians of the 1800s.
- What kind of nerd is Kristy Robinett?
- Where can you find all things Kristy Robinett? Upcoming Events!
- Easter Egg 1:02:03
For more on Kristy
For Kristy's books, visit her Amazon page
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on
page! Call the show at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME).
I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show.
Visit BigSéance.com for more
Please help The Big Séance Podcast by
subscribing, rating, and reviewing the show on iTunes, TuneIn Radio, or Stitcher!